- Arnett, D. 1996, Supernovae and Nucleosynthesis (Princeton University Press, Princeton, NJ), Chapter 13, Appendix D, 439
- Blinnikov, S. I., & Popov, D. V. 1993, A&A, 274, 775 [NASA ADS]
- Chandrasekhar, S. 1958, An Introduction to the Study of Stellar Structure (Dover Publications, Inc., New York, NY), 87, 293
- Mayer, F., & Tanner, D. 1981, Annals New York Acad. Sci., 373, 68 [NASA ADS] [CrossRef]
- Pinto, P. A., & Eastman, R. G. 2000, ApJ, 530, 744 [NASA ADS] [CrossRef]
- Mathematica-V4 1999, Wolfram Research, Inc., Champaign, IL 61820
- Sedov, L. 1959, Similarity and Dimensional Methods in Mechanics (Academic Press, New York), Chapter 4
- Supernova Cosmology Project 1998, Lawrence Berkeley Laboratory, The data presented here was read from the SCP poster from the January meeting of the American Astronomical Society on the website: http://supernova.lbl.gov
- Zeldovich, Ya., & Raizer, Yu. 1967, Physics of Shock Waves and High-Temperature Hydrodynamic Phenomena, vol. II. (Academic Press, New York), Chapter XII, 165
Volume 366, Number 1, January IV 2001
|Page(s)||174 - 177|
|Section||Interstellar and circumstellar matter|
|Published online||15 January 2001|
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.