- Eismont, N., Khrapchenkov, V., Janin, G., & Mugelessi-Dow, R. 2003, Design of High Elliptical and Distant Earth Connected Trajectories, in Proc. of 17th Symp. on Space Flight Dynamics, Moscow, June 16-20, 2003, to be published [Google Scholar]
- Eliasberg, P. E. 1965, Introduction to the Theory of Flight of Artificial Earth Satellites (in Russian), Moscow, Nauka, 491 [Google Scholar]
- Janin, G. 2001, INTEGRAL on Proton CreMA for the 72-h Orbit, INT-RP-2272, ESOC, Darmstadt [Google Scholar]
- Janin, G. 2002, INTEGRAL Orbits with 9000 km Initial Perigee Height, MAO Technical Note No. 36. INT-MOC-MA-RP-1001-TOS-GA, ESOC, Darmstadt, October 2002 [Google Scholar]
- Proton Launch Vehicle and Launch Services User's Guide 1995, International Launch Services, San Diego, Rev. 2, Issue 1, December 1995 [Google Scholar]
Volume 411, Number 1, November III 2003
Special letters issue on: first science with integral
|Page(s)||L37 - L41|
|Published online||17 November 2003|
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.