- Boone, F. 2001, A&A, 377, 368 [NASA ADS] [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences]
- Boone, F. 2002, in ALMA memo, No. 400
- Briggs, D. S. 1995, Ph.D. Thesis, The New Mexico Institute of Mining and Technology
- Cornwell, T., Braun, R., & Briggs, D. S. 1999, in Synthesis Imaging in Radio Astronomy II, ASP Conf. Ser., 180, 151 [NASA ADS]
- Cornwell, T. J. 1988, A&A, 202, 316 [NASA ADS]
- Cornwell, T. J., Holdaway, M. A., & Uson, J. M. 1993, A&A, 271, 697 [NASA ADS]
- Holdaway, M. A. 1996, in ALMA memo, No. 156
- Holdaway, M. A. 1997, in ALMA memo, No. 172
- Lannes, A., Anterrieu, E., & Bouyoucef, K. 1994, J. Mod. Opt., 41, 1537 [NASA ADS] [CrossRef]
- Thompson, A. R., Moran, J. M., & Swenson, G. W. 2000, Interferometry and synthesis in radio astronomy (New York, Wiley-Interscience, second edition, 2000)
- Woody, D. 2001, in ALMA memo, No. 389
- Wrobel, J. M., & Walker, R. C. 1999, in Synthesis Imaging in Radio Astronomy II, ASP Conf. Ser., 180, 171 [NASA ADS]
Volume 386, Number 3, May II 2002
|Page(s)||1160 - 1171|
|Section||Numerical methods and codes|
|Published online||15 May 2002|
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.