Volume 369, Number 2, April II 2001
|Page(s)||L26 - L28|
|Published online||15 April 2001|
- Archinal, B. A. 1992, in Terrestrial coordinates and the rotation of the earth, Explanatory Supplement to the Astronomical almanac, ed. P. K. Seidelmann (University Science Books), 199 [Google Scholar]
- BIPM 1997, Annual Report of the BIPM Time Section, 10, 21 [Google Scholar]
- Dickey, J. O. 1995, Earth rotation variations from hours to centuries, in Highlights of Astronomy, 10, 17 [Google Scholar]
- Liu Ci-yuan 1994, Pubs. Shaanxi Obs., 17, 77 [Google Scholar]
- Pang, K. D., Yau, K., & Chou, H. H. 1995, Pure and Applied Geophysics, 145, 459 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Seidelmann, P. K., Guinot, B., & Doggett, L. E. 1992, in Time, Explanatory Supplement to the Astronomical almanac, ed. P. K. Seidelmann (University Science Books), 39 [Google Scholar]
- Stephenson, F. R., & Morrison, L. V. 1995, Phil. Trans. R. Soc. Lond., A351, 165 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.