- The object identification follows the notation of the 2MASS catalog, namely it is simply the abbreviated J2000 (RA, Dec) coordinates of the object. For example, 05011976-6921083 corresponds to RA = 05:01:19.76, Dec = -69:21:08.3.
- The frequencies for type EB variables are given by a larger number of digits, because of the higher sensitivity of the eclipse shape to the precision of the orbital period.
- The definition of the signal-to-noise ratio (SNR) and classification scheme are described in the text.
- Single digits under the column ``TFA'' mean exclusive TFA detections if ``1'' and pre-TFA detections if ``0''.
- The excerpt shown is part of the full table, which is only available at the CDS.
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.