Free Access

Table 4

NGTS-13 stellar and companion parameters derived from our EXOFASTv2 modeling and analysis that is described in Sect. 3.

Parameter Unit Value Value (High M) Value (Low M)
(Adopted Solution) (60% Probability) (40% Probability)
Stellar parameters
M* Mass (M)
R* Radius (R)
L* Luminosity (L)
ρ* Density (cgs)
logg* Surface gravity (cgs)
Teff Effective Temperature (K)
[Fe/H] Metallicity (dex)
Age Age (Gyr)
EEP Equal Evolutionary Point
AV V -band extinction (mag)
d Distance (pc)
Planet parameters
MP Mass (MJ)
RP Radius (RJ)
P Period (days)
TC Time of conjunction (BJDTDB)
a Semi-major axis (AU)
i Inclination (degrees)
e Eccentricity
ω* Argument of Periastron (degrees)
K RV semi-amplitude (m s−1)
δ Transit depth (fraction)
τ Ingress/egress transit duration (days)
T14 Total transit duration (days)
b Transit Impact parameter
ρP Density (cgs)
log gP Surface gravity (cgs)
Teq Equilibrium temperature (K)
S Insolation flux (S)

Wavelength parameters R (NGTS) TESS
u1 Linear limb-darkening coeff
u2 Quadratic limb-darkening coeff
Transit parameters NGTS TESS
σ2 Added variance
F0 Baseline flux
RV parameters CORALIE
γrel Relative RV offset (m s−1)
σJ RV Jitter (m s−1)
RV Jitter variance
o−c rms root mean square of residuals (m s−1) 40.6

Notes. We present two solutions split between the peaks of our bimodal stellar mass posterior distribution, as described in Sect. 3.2.1. The final adopted solution is in bold and uses the median value and upper and lower boundaries of the 68% confidence interval we computed, as described in Sect. 3.2.1. For the wavelength, transit, and RV parameters listed in the lower part of the table, we found the two solutions to be very similar and well below uncertainties, and we only present the median values of all the MCMC steps. The boundaries (besides the specific priors mentioned in Sect. 3) and thorough explanations of all fitted and derived parameters from EXOFASTv2 are detailed in Table 3 of Eastman et al. (2019).

Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.

Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.

Initial download of the metrics may take a while.